Ponder These Thoughts
- Hope believes in a possibility. Love is. Faith is proven.
- Faith is mutual.
- Truly Knowing the Bible is Truly Knowing God.
- Love exists, but faith must be forged.
- Being faithful is more important than being right.
- Those that truly love God are truly loved by God.
- Those that love God are reckoned righteous.
- Remorse is an emotion; repentance requires faith.
- Love sustains, selfishness drains.
- Love and faith that maintain a relationship.
- It is only by God’s power that a man can be saved.
- A relationship between God and man is most like a relationship between
a man and his wife.
- Each marriage partner must be willing to accept his or her role in
- The wife is as much a partner as her husband is.
- The wife’s children belong to her husband too.
- A wife is equal with her husband but her husband is more equal.
- God is to his bride as the angels are not.
- Children are equal to their father but his wife is more equal.
- Man cannot pick and chose but does.
- God loves those that are his as much as himself.
- God is not like a President or a Minster however Prime; he is like
- Only God answers to no one.
- The difference between life and death is God.
- Jesus Christ and the Bible are one and the same, both are physical
- The sins of those that truly love God will be forever overlooked.
- Truth is eternal.
- History like the future is not subject to change.
- Destiny is set but not yours.
- The truth is what it is.
- Eternity has no time.
- Love is eternal.
- The next best thing is to love goodness.
- The ways of God are pleasant.
- God is the only being incapable of evil because his entire nature is
- It is impossible for God not to be only good.
- Man and angels must come to understand and believe that only God is
good and perfect.
- To truly know something is to have complete faith in it.
- To know God is to forever understand our own weakness and therefore
forever submit to him.
- No example of comparing one man to any other man or to any other creature
can ever come close to comparing any man to God including Jesus.
- It cannot be said that God is to man as man is to a bacteria because
God is what man can never be.
- Good does not have dimension and neither does evil.
- Man’s goodness can only be a degree.
- All must submit to God because only God is good.
- To love God is to believe in him is to submit to him.
- Justice without mercy is grim.