Questions about Luke 21:5-28
was the first person to be resurrected?
- The man who's body touched the prophet Elisha's bones and was brought back to life, (2 Kings 13:21.)
- The widow at Nain's son, (Luke 7:11-13.)
- The little girl in Mark 5:22-24, 35-43.
- Lazarus in John 11.
- Jesus Christ. Note Acts 26:23 < remove in final
best can we describe those that were dead and then brought back to life
before Jesus ?
- They were sleeping and then they were miraculously healed.
- They were resurrected.
- They were not really dead.
- Time is meaningless in the Bible
do those that are resurrected get that those that are not, do not get
- A new body that is not subject to death.
- A second chance at life.
- A free medical plan.
- They get to be priests of God.
- Both (a.) and (d.).
- Both (b.) and (d.).
Questions about Revelation 20:4-6
are those that are resurrected at the First Resurrection?
- The Christians.
- The Israelites.
- Those that were martyred by the beast during the day of the Lord, because of their testimony for Jesus.
- Both (a.) and (c.).
long will those that are resurrected live on the earth?
- 1000 years.
- This is symbolic, they really will be living in heaven.
- God is not able to make them live a 1000 years so this isn't going to happen.
- None of the above.