Questions about Deuteronomy 30:1-10
- Is there any question in Deuteronomy 30:1-10 about the eventual
restoration of the children of Israel t the land?
- Has this prophecy already been fulfilled?
- What of this prophecy has never been fulfilled?
- Israel has never been deliberately scattered to every nation.
- Israel has never been restored to the land.
- The people of Israel have never repented and turned their heart to God.
- Israel has never been more prosperous that they were before they were scattered.
- Will the Lord fulfill this particular prophecy?
- No, when Israel rejected Jesus and handed him over to be crucified, God rejected them and gave the promises to the Gentiles through the Church.
- No, because Israel will never repent and turn to the Lord with all of their heart and soul.
- Yes, but the Church is not the spiritual Israel and it is in the church that it is fulfilled.
- Yes, Israel will once again be the light of God to the World.
Questions about Ezekiel 36:8-12
- Who will be the people that will be restored to the "mountains
- The children of Israel.
- The Gentiles in the Church.
- The Gentiles and the Jews in the Church.
- The Jews.
- Has this prophecy been fulfilled in the past?
- Yes, modern day Israel is the fulfillment of this prophecy.
- Yes, the return of the Jews after the Babylonian exile fulfilled this prophecy.
- No, Israel has never been more prosperous than they were under king Solomon.
- No, when Israel handed Jesus over to be crucified God gave the blessings to the Church.
Questions about Ezekiel 36:16-32
- Why was Israel driven from the Land?
- Because their conduct was perverse.
- Because they defiled the land by their conduct and actions.
- Because they shed blood in the land and worshiped idols.
- All of the above.
- How does this passage say that the dispersed Jews have profaned
God's holy name?
- By their conduct in the land.
- Because they still love money more than God.
- Because they are God chosen people and they have been expelled, which in effect says that God was unable to control his own children.
- Because they murdered innocent blood.
Questions about Ezekiel 36:22-32
- Why is it that God is going to restore Israel to the Land?
- Because they will have truly repented and come to love the Lord with all their hearts.
- Because the Church will have been taken to heaven in the "rapture" and Israel will be restored as God's chosen instrument of light.
- God will purge the sin from the children of Israel during the day of the Lord and then reestablish them in the land to show all that he can raise his children properly.
- Because God's promises are irrevocable.
- Will Israel be holy before and during their re-establishment
to the Land?
Questions about Ezekiel 36:33-38
- Is this the restoration that the disciples asked Jesus about
in Acts 1:6?
- When Israel is reestablished in the Land, and is like the garden
of Eden, who will see and understand?
- The nations of the world.
- Those of the fourth kingdom.
- The wicked in the Church will understand when the blessing are taken from the church and given back to Israel.
- The church will understand and then join Israel to become one body of believers